Experts in creating highly effective natural solutions
BCMbio™ is a world leader in the formulation and manufacture of sustainable microbial products. We manufacture, blend, formulate and package select strains of 100% natural bacteria.
BCMbio’s EnviroDEFENSE Agriculture products are select strains have been chosen for their ability to thrive in the root zone (rhizosphere) of plants where they break down organics quickly so the plant can process those nutrients in a more efficient manner. Resulting in a higher yield and stronger resistance to disease.
Animal Direct Fed Microbes (DFM)
BCMbio™ EnviroDEFENSE DFM ™ products reduce and control intestinal imbalances in livestock, including swine, dairy and poultry. Our strains of direct fed microbials (DFM’s) ensure a better feed conversation rate, resulting in healthier, more marketable animals over a shorter period of time.
BCMbio™ manufactures blends of 100% natural bacteria and enzymes that remediate hydrocarbons, fats, oils, greases, organics, odors and starches. Our EnviroDEFENSE® products are formulated for specific problems found in wastewater, ponds, lakes, livestock waste, sewage, and industrial & household cleaning.
Contract Manufacturing and Private Label
BCMbio™ offers premium contract manufacturing – as well as private label packaging – from contract fermentation to finished good products. Our ability to deliver top to bottom product outsourcing saves you time and money and allows you to be more efficient in taking products to market.
All TREATMENT PRODUCTS
Benefits of a Sustainable Business
Over the past twenty years, sustainability has become more than a fad or buzz word. Research shows that sustainability has substantial benefits when properly integrated into business operations. Five major advantages of operating sustainably are:
1. Enhanced brand image and marketing advantage. Surveying over 53,000 consumers in the united states, the Natural Marketing Institute discovered that 58 percent of people surveyed consider a company’s impact on the environment when considering where they purchase goods and services and are more likely to source from companies that incorporate sustainable practices. This translates into almost 70 million Americans who are likely to buy from companies that show a track record in personal, social, and environmental values. The Cause Marketing Forum reports that consumers also prefer companies that actively support their communities: businesses do well by doing good.
The improvement of brand awareness through “doing good” is becoming one of the pillars of advertising campaigns looking at Colgate’s public awareness ads during Super Bowl promoting water conservation. We can survive without electricity or many man-made products we use every day. We cannot exist without water, especially clean drinkable water. Conserving resources not only improves brand awareness, but also resonates at a deeper level to personnel, their families, and community.
2. Increase productivity and reduce costs. Critics of sustainability claim that sustainable business practices impact corporate profit. Implementing sustainable business practices lends itself to an efficient and cost-effective operation that will conserve resources and reduce the negative impact on the ecosystem that can result from harsh and expensive chemicals.
3. Increase business ability to comply with regulation. With all the discussion regarding climate change, declining resources, and negative impact on the environmental, it’s no surprise that state and federal government agencies are enacting regulations to protect our planet. Implementing sustainability into your organization will position it to meet these new more stringent regulations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
4. Attract better people and investors. People want to be associated with the positive. They do not want to be linked to companies that contribute to ecological degradation and negative social welfare practices. Show your stakeholders respect for the environment and community and you will attract the quality of people whom you want to work with and the capital your organization needs to thrive.
5. Reduce waste. This is the most obvious and simplest reason to practice sustainability. Starting in the 1990s with offices utilizing separate waste containers for recycling, the effort has grown to encompass waste mitigation in paper (conserving natural resources), using natural solutions in place of harsh chemicals, value add value engineered products (redesigning processes that utilize less raw materials/waste less in the production process), to changing out incandescent lights for LED lights (significantly low energy consumption and an average life expectancy of 50X longer than a conventional incandescent bulb).